Beyonce and Jay-Z Show Support for Hillary Clinton

Posted: November 7, 2016 in Uncategorized

MORE BLACK SHOWCASING OR BLACK SCAPEGOATING?

Again I ask the question: why are black people the only so-called racial minority being used to promote Hillary?

Yes, yes, I know the obvious answer is:

“Beyonce and Jay-Z will drive young black people to the polls for Hillary!”

However, using that logic, why aren’t Hispanic and white rock stars hosting rallies for Hillary to drive young Hispanics and whites to the polls for Hillary?

(If anyone has heard of this, please post the link here).

It just seems to me–and I could be wrong–that BLACK PEOPLE are always pushed out front to promote corrupt white politicians. Is this a subtle psychological attempt to LINK BLACK PEOPLE WITH WHITE CORRUPTION AND WRONG-DOING in the minds of white AND black people?

A sort of psycho slight of hand?

The Beyonce and Jay-Z Clinton Rally reminds me of the 2016 Summer Olympics when the corrupt then Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley trotted Oprah, Michelle and Barack Obama to Copenhagen in 2009 to woo the natives so they would pick Chicago for the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Turns out, it was a failed strategy before it began. Not only did Daley lose face and his job as Mayor (he was forced to not run for re-election), Oprah’s show ended shortly after.

oprah-obamas

Oprah & the Obamas stomping for Daley

daley-oprah-michelle-obama

Michelle Obama, Oprah, & former Mayor Daley

“A stunned silence fell over the thousands of people gathered in downtown Chicago a few moments ago when the International Olympics Committee announced that the voting for the Summer 2016 games site had come down to Rio and Madrid. Chicago didn’t make it past the first round of votes, despite days of lobbying by Oprah Winfrey (shown here entering the Bella Center in Copenhagen this morning) and the Obamas.”

I remember thinking back then — WHY would Daley choose four black people (Michael Jordan refused to go) to represent Chicago instead of a MULTI-RACIAL group of celebrities to represent a MULTI-RACIAL event like the Olympics?

Why ONLY BLACK PEOPLE?

I had a sneaking suspicion that this was a sneaky, deceptive way of practicing racism/white supremacy while making it appear like something else.

And that there is something in the powerful white psyche that LOVES to showcase black people when they are UP TO NO GOOD.

A little background history on Daley:

richard-daley

Former Mayor Daley

burge

Jon Burge

In 1982, then Cook County State’s Attorney Richard M. Daley and his first assistant, Richard Devine were specifically informed by Police Superintendent Richard Brzeczek that Andrew Wilson (a black male) had been tortured at Area 2 police headquarters by Jon Burge. Daley and Devine rejected Brezeczek’s request to investigate, and Daley chose instead to publicly commend Burge rather than to prosecute him. As a result, scores of additional African American men were tortured by Burge and his men during the next decade.

You can see it in EVERY news conference by a public official. There will always be that black male or black female standing RIGHT BEHIND the white politician as they lie and mislead the public.

Again, I must ask the same two questions:

If black voters do NOT determine the presidential election, why is the Clinton campaign constantly wooing black voters?

clinton-speaking-fee-ap

What is she going to do that will be so horrific it requires more black scapegoating?

This is something we need to seriously think about.

Comments
  1. chuquestaquenumber1 says:

Beyonce Knowles who has NEVER harmed one cop, gets more hatred from pro police racists than white cop killers that actually kill cops. Hilary has yet to tell these racists to leave Beyonce Knowles alone. Even when racists attacked Beyonce for performing with the Dixie Chicks at CMA, silence from Hilary.

Thankfully this will be over in 24 hours.

• Mariama says:

@ Chuquestaquenumber1:

This is a great point. But what makes me resentful towards Beyonce and the other black celebrity ilk is how they co-sign this garbage. A couple of weeks ago, Mary J. Blige sang to Hillary Clinton. I cringed the whole time that I watched that. It doesn’t surprise me that Jay Z would endorse Hillary. So, none of this comes as a surprise to me anymore. I am just so sick and tired of seeing this. These entertainers are simply puppets following a script.

And yes, you made another interesting point. These black people who support Hillary openly don’t get the support in return. I don’t follow sports so I don’t know anything about the Super Bowl, but I did hear that Beyonce got a lot of flack over it. Frankly I don’t trust any of them. They are all full of it.

And Pam brought up an interesting point. White people “in power” parading rich black people around. Wow, I didn’t think of it like that. And when shi# hits the fan, the public can blame black people for supporting these crooked whites. There are so many angles to look at this from. When I sit down and really think about this all, it is just so bizarre, evil and diabolical.

I cannot wait to see who our next President is going to be. God help America (sarcastic).

2. Shanequa says:

@ Trojan Pam

Great post!!!!
    Europeans have always target black celebrities to be their scrapgoat because they carry influence & are look upon as role models in the community. Hilary use Beyoncé because she has a huge following fan base that she can bring the youth to the voting poll. Beyoncé & other black celebrities are docile when it comes down to white supremacy furthermore they are victims.

P.S. I had to laugh at Beyoncé statement on the video clip especially at being inspire at a white woman whose the mother of white supremacy being the first female president. White women never have look after the interest of Black African women.

• Trojan Pam says:

@ Shanequa

Again, following the logic,

why are black people the only ones targeted? I don’t believe it’s about the black vote, I believe it’s about LINKING black people to corrupt white politicians so we will be blamed for what they do

And there are hidden reasons that lie beneath the surface that are at the root of the white supremacist war against black people everywhere, but especially in the U.S.

We need to be vigilant in the days ahead.

@ Trojan Pam 100% agreed

• Mariama says:

@Pam

Well, the die has been set. With Trump now as President elect, in my heart, I know that things will only get worse. People are so upset and can’t seem to conceive how this could happen. How can Trump be president? I was talking to my mother today in Africa and she told me that maybe this will be a wake up call for Africans who have become so comfortable in the Diaspora. Maybe this will show them that Trump represents most white folks views. And hopefully, they will be willing to go back to Africa and help rebuild their nation. I know that some are ready to go home, but I also know that some have become so comfortable in their Eurocentric midnight that they could not imagine going back to the land of their birth.

I am listening to a podcast right now in which the host is talking about the white supremacist groups who are training and ready for the race war. They can’t wait to taste some blood and they are longing to bring back that Confederate flag in full force. Slavery all over again. I am not surprised that Trump won and I still don’t see how black folks are so upset over this Hillary nonsense.

• the trumpetist says:

You can always than Pam and her campaign against HC.

• Trojan Pam says:

@ the trumpetist

I am not responsible for the outcome of this election.

The Democrats did not give people MORE reasons to vote for them.

They had EIGHT YEARS to do so

Regardless, it should be clear that voting will not solve our problems

Now it’s time to put on our thinking caps and get busy solving our problems

• Trojan Pam says:

@ Mariama

I believe things are going to get worse–PERIOD–regardless of who won the election.

Have we forgotten what direction the white collective was moving in BEFORE Trump became president? All the white people arming up during the 8 years of Obama?

I am not sorry Clinton lost. Not at all. I do not look to the vote to solve a single problem we have

• Mariama says:

@Pam

In some strange way, I am happy that Trump won. Maybe black folks will really wake up and face the mirror. I hope that they realize that they have been having a one way love affair with these people. Blacks are showing all the love and forgiveness in the world to die hard white supremacists but are not getting so much as a handshake in return. I see a lot of black people as the obsessed stalker who can’t take no for an answer from a person who is not at all interested in them. It makes them look weak and desperate. And what is even more interesting is that these same black people would not forgive another black person for something that is far less significant.

• epiphaney33 says:

Well stated! I guess that people, for the most part, have forgotten about Women’s Suffrage and Women’s Lib, eh?

Phazex_Female

3. Mariama says:

@Pam

Excuse the error. I meant to say Eurocentric mindset, and not midnight.

4. Timothy says:

@Sister Trojan Pam

Hillary Clinton ran a poor campaign and she lost the Electoral College votes. Beyonce and Jay Z were used by Clinton to gain political power, but even now Beyonce and Jay Z will be used as scapegoats for Clinton’s lost. Black people, unfortunately, are history’s scapegoats when support for Trump was greater among Latinos than black people. Many black people stayed home since they didn’t want to support either major candidate. Some black people voted for a third party. Trump being selected President is a tragedy as both major parties have been complicit in the oppression of black Americans. Hillary Clinton (who supported militarism and disrespected black Americans and Africans) failed to show an adequate concern or respect for working class and poor Americans. Hillary Clinton is a white woman and ironically most white women voted for Trump than Hillary. This shows that white women are white people and white people (regardless of sex) will vote to support allegiance to their race beyond gender. This election shows to any black person on Earth that America is filled with white racism and that bigotry isn’t just found in the South. It’s found nationwide. Also, Donald Trump represent white supremacy just like Hillary does. Trump is a racist, a sexist, and an xenophobe. Trump uses vulgarity overtly just like Hillary. Trump is not my President. Therefore, these events should allow us as black people to work together more in solving our problems via self-determination. This is a wake up call. We are the first people on Earth and we have great power. We just have to use it to address poverty, education, the environment, and other issues. A true revolutionary addresses the environment, human rights, and advocates for black liberation.

• Mariama says:

@Timothy

I agree with you 1000%. And with Trump being the President elect, one thing that I noticed the media overlooking is the First Lady elect. A woman who is shown all over the internet half naked as if she is heading to a strip club. Not to mention that she has gotten so much plastic surgery that she looks like a clone. And this is the kind of person that will be leading this society. This American society has become such a joke and it is so laughable that we are embracing such debauchery. It is like a modern day Babylon. I am sure that we are the laughing stock of the world. I don’t think that any respectable nation can look at this country with a straight face.

@Sister Mariama.

I agree with you. This election is the wake up call for the skeptics in this nation who believed in the myth of a post racial society. There has been over 200 incidents of hate crimes alone since he or Trump was elected. Therefore, black folks ought to protect our communities and our vigilance should increase. American society has mistreated our people for centuries and acted in a hypocritical fashion. Hopefully, more black folks will wake up from their slumber. White racists have shown who they are for centuries and it is disturbing that some of our people still want to lay up with them and bow down before them. That is why the advocacy of black liberation is important, because it deals with growing our self-esteem, promoting real Black Unity, and viewing each other as allies in this fight for justice.

• Mariama says:

@Timothy

True! And not to get off topic, but please check this book out: “Truevine” by Beth Macy. This is a very very painful chapter in “Black” History. I am sure that you heard about this incident since you are from VA.

@Sister Mariama

Thank you for showing information about the book. The book shows how vicious and evil racism is. Only an evil mind would kidnap black children and exploit them in that fashion. This is the first time of me hearing of this story too. The black mother in this story was heroic to fight to get her sons back in the racist Jim Crow South. She should be praised for her courage and for her doing what is right. This story is relevant in our time, because oppression against our people didn’t end decades ago. It continues today. People everywhere should read this book too.

5. anonymous says:

[video src="http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2016/11/WlGs3EKPKxXD_mobile.mp4" /]

Thought I’d share this with all of you.

@anonymous

I saw the video. The person is the video is right that white supremacists view Trump as their leader in expressing their bigotry openly. Hillary is another person who has spewed bigotry too. Trump encouraged violence in rallies, scapegoated Muslims, and disrespected black people including immigrants. Many people need to understand that the system of racism continues to exist for centuries. He’s right that white people are taught the lies of white supremacy since birth. People in the rallies of Trump have said the N word. There are over 200 incidents of hate crimes since Trump was “elected” President. Many people have painted swastika in places nationwide including in the North. We have a serious problem of police brutality, sexism, racism, etc. White privilege is real and many whites want to maintain their privilege by any means necessary. The thing is that we (as black people) need to organize and to use strategies in building our economic and political power. I have no problem with specific boycotts that target entities that exploit us. I have no problem with group economics. We should always do what is morally right to help ourselves. The video is interesting and it shows words that the majority of white people won’t say openly in public. Black people are entitled to justice and liberation by birthright.

Thank you for showing the video and Enjoy your Day.

6. anonymous says:

Richard Spencer mentioned that it was “the white man” who invented the railroad. He forgot something.

7. Well unfortunately it didn’t work, but at least I got to see another Beyonce concert. Love queen bee.

8. Shanequa says:

Beyoncé & Jay-Z are nothing more then “Showcase Blacks” who are high-profile blacks that are constantly paraded before the public. Showcase Blacks are used to put a “black face” on unpopular government and corporate policies. Whenever a white politician or policy maker appears before the cameras, Showcase Blacks are always standing in the background to give the impression that black are conspiring with corrupt white officials to deceive and defraud the public. In reality, these black bobbing heads have no power to agree or disagree with anything. In reality, showcase blacks in high profile positions and occupations actually increase envy and resentment among whites, not acceptance, by creating false illusion that blacks are getting more attention (help) then whites when, in reality neither group is getting the help they need which is why these shows were created. Showcase Blacks who have no real power are the perfect scapegoats and lighting rods for white fear, frustration, and rage. Since showcase blacks are rarely accessible to the public, this resentment and anger is often directed at everyday blacks in the form of increased racism, discrimination and violence.

9. Renee Dennis says:

@ Brother Timothy:

Thank you for responding to the video. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, either, but I agree with you that we have to question these things. There is a saying, “Don’t believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.” Several commenters said they believe thst Mossad and/or CIA was behind it. AfriSynergy hints at that, too.

We will find one way or another what happened. You gave really g [d info about Syria, Russia, and Turkey. To tell you the truth, I haven’t really been paying attention to the Syrian Civil War. Thanks for the info and comments.

May you have a blessed day! 🙂

10. Courtney H. says:

@ Everybody:

Have you heard about this? This is crazy!

Enjoy! 😀

@Sister Courtney

I have listened to the video from the 2 very intelligent black women.

Here are my thoughts. First, it is important to recognize that we are at war. This war isn’t just a physical war or a genetic one. It is a psychological war since the media psychologically in the mainstream level has consistently shown degrading images of black people for decades. From Birth of a Nation to the “reality TV shows” today, the powers that be have a long history of showing anti-black slander. They made many great points. A&E’s docuseries on the Klan is similar to the old school documentary of the Klan during the 1960’s. That new documentary blatantly is a show that I won’t look at all. We have to call the Klan what they are. The Klan are a group of terrorists, rapists, and murderers. They were invented in 1866 as a white supremacist, terrorist organization. Trump is the representation of white supremacy in action. Trump speaks in public what many white people say in private. Trump hypocritically claims to be an outsider, but many of his advisers and proposed cabinet members are billionaire oligarchs & warhawks. Today, many white people are increasingly showing their racist views in public. The show “Generation KKK” (which sanitizes the evil of the Klan) blatantly will give a platform to these white terrorists and it sugarcoats the vicious history of the Klan (many of them are cops too even today). I don’t dialogue with unrepentant racist terrorists period. The Klan murdered, raped, and terrorized black people for more than 150 years.

Also, many shows in general are racist, so Generation KKK is not the only show spewing poison in society. TV has been used as a propaganda tool to indoctrinate people and to spread certain propaganda (that desires conformity instead of true, intellectual liberation). Both black women in the video are right in saying that we must promote an independent black media, so our views are fairly represented in society. Many black people are definitely regulated in what they say or not say in the mainstream level. I like how the Sisters quoted Sister Pam’s book too. Sister Pam has worked hard for black people and we honor her work and her literature. I’m not glad of that documentary and I oppose Trump’s agenda completely. Both Sisters made great points on many issues throughout the video (especially on the evil music calling black women every name under the sun). We have to fight back. Fighting back entails many things not just one action. We have to fight by reading, understanding what the system of racism/white supremacy is, promoting STEM fields, advancing education, fighting poverty, fighting misogynoir, give the poor investments, using self-defense when necessary, build our economic power, grow our political power, boycott, and develop our infrastructure in an independent fashion. Each one of us have gifts that the Most High has given us and we have the right to use our gifts to benefit our people. We want black families to flourish, we honor Black Love, and we believe in justice.

Happy Thursday to you Sister. 🙂

You’re a great human being.

11. Courtney H. says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!!! 😀

These videos are VERY interesting!!!

Enjoy! 😀

• Courtney H. says:

Here’s another interesting video> It shows that a lot of mixed-race people have identity issue:

Enjoy! 😀

@Sister Courtney

Many biracial people do have identity issues. They experience racism and disrespect from many in society. There is the wider white society promoting the lie that non-whites are inferior. Some internalize their insecurities by believing that they are less than. The biracial people’s stories in the video are very honest and open. Many biracial people experience diverse experiences. This video is certainly excellent since it goes through the complex realities that those who are biracial go through. Biracial people are human beings who should be treated with dignity and with respect just like black people. The video is interesting.

@ Courtney H

Interracial dating & procreating with non black Africans only lead to more confusion among black communities.

@Sister Courtney

Happy New Year Sister. 🙂

I never made a social commentary on the Internet about Serena Williams and her new white fiance until now. First, it is important to think strategically about this. The Williams family in general have been subject to threats, disrespect, and slander by white racists for a long time. Serena Williams has dated black and white men for a while. Now, she is dating a white man. Most black people that I have seen don’t care about her dating choices either way. Some people are exploiting this development as an excuse for them to bash black love and to bash sincere black conscious human beings. Serena Williams is the greatest tennis player in history. She has made the decision to date a leader of Reddit, which is the same media platform that has allowed white racists to disrespect and call Serena every name under the sun. I disagree with the first video in saying that most black women want some flashy, thuggish person. Tons of black women love a progressive black man and vice versa. If a black person dates outside of their race and disrespects the black community, then that black person should be criticized period. My view is that regardless of who Serena dates or marry, our enemy ultimately isn’t Serena.

Our enemy is white racism and we should promote Black Love and Black Liberation without apology. I won’t date or marry a white woman. I will date black women. I don’t agree with IRs are solutions to every problem in the black community. Most black people honor Serena’s accomplishments. Many black people are not hateful of Serena too. The second video is very rare. Sometimes, the truth is shown in rare videos. The documentary shows the truth that many IRs are a product of lust, fetishes, and exploitation. Many white racists (both males and females) were involved in imperialism and had sex with black people not out of love, but out of power grabs and human exploitation. There are countless stories when white people call their black spouses racial slurs and abuse them in relationships. Therefore, any relationship in general should be based on trust, respect, and honor.

Thank you for the videos Sister. 🙂

@ Timothy & Courtney H.

Serena Williams, is a talented sistah that has made a major impact world of tennis. Serena is the only female professional tennis player that I have seen that is physical in shape. Lets be real, out of all of those non black female professional tennis players , Serena’s body is the most beautiful in shape. One thing that hurts me the most is that the Williams sister’s have been criticize by their own people & by non black Africans for their physical appearance. I have seen on social media since Serena announce she’s engage to a white man, negative comments from black people especially black men. We have black men stating that they held Serena’s beauty up in mainstream media while white men call her degrading names. Lets be real I’m 32 years old, an I remember when the Williams sister’s were wearing braids & beads our own black people & non blacks were calling them ugly. The Williams sister’s are beautiful women and they represent “BLACK WOMANHOOD.” I’m tired of people in general disrespecting black womanhood stating black women are least desire & manly looking.

Serena is not of black consciousness just like other black celebrities who are nothing more then entertainers. Also just because we seen her with Drake, Common and other men in the media that claim that she dated could be a publicity stunt. Black men & women really get entertain as well down one another about who non black people consider most or least attractive among black men or women. Serena being engage to a white man is just another distraction of what’s about to come among our people

@Sister Shanequa

It is certainly a sick pasttime when some of our own people (not all as I know many black people who praise black beauty) disrespect black people based on physical appearance. Serena and Venus Williams are 2 beautiful black women. They have experienced disrespect including the rest of their family. That is wrong, deplorable, and it should be always condemned. Both of the Williams sisters represent not only black Beauty, but Black Excellence. They performed at a magnificent fashion and won great awards by their own merit. That is why many people are jealous. They are jealous at their accomplishments, at their physiques, and at their strength. White racists have degraded Serena Williams for decades. Many black people have done the same. Any black person who has disrespected the Williams Sisters based on their color or physical appearance is wrong. Also, the greatest supporters of the Williams Sisters are black people. Black people have a massive amount of empathy. It is the myth that white people have shown more sympathy towards Serena than black people. For centuries, white mistreatment of black people have been horrendous. Black people in total should never be scapegoated for the mistreatment of the Williams Sister. There are some black males who slandered Serena and that’s wrong. Also, there are many black men and many black women who have cheered the Williams Sisters for decades. Serena’s father have been in the corner of her children for a long time cheering her. That is why both Williams Sisters have praised their father, who is a real man.

We shouldn’t get sidetracked and advance on what’s real. What is real is how we should fight against colorism and racism. Serena Williams is the greatest woman athlete of the 21st century and the best woman tennis player of all time. The pictures that you have shown describe the beauty of both black women. Our eyes must be at the prize.

Thank you for your words Sister.

12. Shanequa says:

@ Everybody

This is my first time I seen Dr. Umar Johnson getting gangsta on youtube with Sara Suten Seti. Every word that came out of Dr. Umar Johnson & Sara Suten Seti mouth was a curse word especially the use of the n word. The con-artist community is a joke.
    Dr Umar Johnson diss Sara Suten Seti

Sara Suten Seti diss Dr. Umar Johnson

@Sister Shanequa

Here are my thoughts on this issue. The old school Black Panthers described some people as pork chop nationalists. Pork chop nationalists are those who exploit African culture as an excuse for them to promote reactionary views or distractions. Umar Johnson and Sara Suten seti act as pork chop nationalists since they claim to be about black consciousness, but they do the oppose of black consciousness. Both men use the N word, disrespect each other, go out to express selfishness, outline contradictions, and have a narcissistic personality. This story shows about how black people should not act. If we have disagreements, we can agree to disagree in a progressive way without usage of profanity. We can can debate, research, and analyze information without immaturity and without debased behavior. The N word is a disgusting word. Sara suten seti (who in my opinion is a little scared of Umar after Umar’s initial video) refuses to apologize for his disgusting profanity and usage of the N word. Umar continues to promote his agenda (when he has gained tons of money from his followers and then he criticized them in an offensive way as calling them “trifling black folk” when he refuses to give explicit details about his school’s curriculum, advisers, allocation of resources, etc).

Therefore, we should not be dismayed by this development. We should not follow the paths of those 2 males (who revel in xenophobia, profanity, misogyny, and distractions). We should follow true Africana scholarship, respect black people, and to promote black liberation. We believe in Black Love too. People are more shocked at Umar since Sara suten seti always uses profanity for years. Umar acted out of his element. I make a distinction between Hoteps and real black conscious people.

Thank you for showing the videos Sister.

@ Timothy
        Thank you brother for both of your responses & I agree. Con-artist like Sara Suten Seti, Dr Umar Johnson, Professor Griff, Zaza Ali & countless others are dangerous to our communities. These clowns use our people weakness for their benefits. Our people are looking for a savior above the sky to save them but not looking within themselves.

@Sister Shanequa

You’re Welcome Sister and I totally agree with you. We should look in our own talents to find leadership within us as black human beings. One lesson about this situation is that discernment is key in any endeavor that we pursue. We can learn about our identity without con artists and without deceivers. I appreciate your commentaries on these issues. God gave us a mind for a reason. We should use it. The struggle continues and our cause is just and right.

@ Timothy

The year 2017, is going to be a evil more rude awaken for our people. Playtime is over with for us, it’s all about survival of our race even though we will lose the weak in the process. My tolerance for backward thinking sellout “BLACK AFRICANS” have reach an all time high. In 2017 I’m breaking tides with a lot of our people, some them are so mentally gone they can’t be redeem so rest in peace to them.

• Courtney H. says:

@ Sister Shanequa and Brother Timothy:

Sister Shanequa thank you for providing these videos. I could only watch a part of each video. These two males (because they are not real men) are showing their true colors.

Sister Shanequa and Brother Timothy, I agree with everything you have said about these videos and these fools beefing with each other. All of that profanity (especially using the N-word) it absolutely unnecessary! They are behaving like kids on the playground, with all the name-calling and cursing. I watched the video that Phillip (The Advise Show) did about Dr. Umar being a hotep hustler and calling people who didn’t contribute to his videos “trifling a– negroes”, and threatening violence against anyone who disagreed with him about running his school. I have heard of the other Mr. Seti, but not much.

We need a lot of these fake hoteps behind. They are keeping us back with all of this divisiveness. PBT and TBA are no better, with their petty name-calling and Black-woman bashing. RWS#Exposed has also criticized Zaza Ali and Dr. Griff (who have had a beef and no longer do videos together) for being mean and nasty, too.

I agree that we need to stop looking for a savior in our community and learn how to do for ourselves with like-minded people that we know within our community. Self-appointed saviors are always going to let us down, since they are human. What’s bad about these folks that we are discussing is that they set themselves up like they are the only ones who know anything, and have such a deep-seated hatred against anyone who disagrees with them. That is not leadership!

Again, thank you so much for exposing these frauds and your commentaries.

May you have a blessed evening! 🙂

@ Courtney H

Another youtuber downfall which will be coming soon is Superboy Harvey. I have seen in his comment section responding to black women calling them “BITCH” when they disagree with him. Superboy Harvey has a problem with black women, some of his videos he states he doesn’t but he does. Also he thinks some black women doesn’t have a clue about racism and black men kept warning black women about racism. Also he have it bad calling biracial women black and non black women of color ethic or have black ancestry at the end of the day they aren’t from the full BLACK AFRICAN FAMILY TREE.

@Sister Courtney

Good Afternoon Sister.

You have made great points too. Many of these self appointed “conscious leaders” have a superiority complex, can’t stand those who disagree with them, and constantly use profanity. They also have a condescending attitude and some of them mock the poor black person struggling in a job (in claiming that their get rich schemes will make them rich very quickly when the system is set up to make many people poor while allowing a select few to be super wealthy. Many black folks are poor by no fault of their own). We need black institutions and black economic power (in making more stable communities and expanding our generational wealth), but not at the expense of mocking or slandering poor people. You’re right to classify the divisiveness as a detriment to real social progress. Those Hotep types are so apt to attack each other instead of attacking white racism, environmental injustices, imperialism, misogynoir, and other evils in a consistent basis. Therefore, we don’t worship idols. We believe in self determination and the growth of our human consciousness. We reject the cult of personality. We honor the cooperative spirit and the cooperative social ethos that has been executed by people of black African descent for thousands of years. It is better that we work together than to embrace a totally selfish, individualist agenda. It is also important to use discernment and to follow what is true while not following what is false. This fight for black liberation is our just cause.

Thank you for your words Sister. 🙂

@Sister Shanequa

I have heard Superboy Harvey call Kim Kardashian as not white, which is false. Kim Kardashian is Armenian. Armenians are Caucasians who speak an Indo-European language too.

13. Courtney H. says:

@ Sister Shanequa and Brother Timothy:

First, thank you for your comments and compliments, and please excuse the typos in my most recent comment post.

I agree with both of you about these hoteps. And I am starting to get sick of Harvey, too. It’s not just the profanity. He is referring to Black women as b—–es and that is highly disrespectful. Men who respect women don’t call women those kinds of names. Harvey does have the habit of calling women who disagree with him b—-es, and acts like Black men can only tell Black women about racism, and that Black women don’t notice it, which is nonsense. Both my parents — may they rest in peace — taught my siblings and I about racism all the time.

He also recently made a comment that he didn’t feel sorry for victims of domestic violence, since they stay in those relationships. Women stay in these relationships out of fear, and statistics have shown that women are more likely to get killed when they finally have the courage to leave their abusive partners. In other videos, Harvey has claimed that he doesn’t condone domestic violence, but he also says he understands why Black male YouTubers bash Black women. It’s like he’s talking out of both sides of his mouth. That is someone who is confused.

These hoteps are so full of themselves, it’s embarassing, since they can’t even see it. They do have a superiority complex, and are condescending toward people who are poor and do not agree with them. Like I said earlier, they need to be left behind — really.

I believe that we need to start weaning ourselves from these folks. They’re toxic.

Anyway, may you all have a blessed evening! 🙂

@ Courtney H
      100% agreed!!!!!! Harvey will be next in line to be put on blast. 2017 is the year more hotep youtubers will be called out by others & they will expose their true colors of who they really are as a person. Harvey spread misinformation that he doesn’t research the facts himself that has too many misguided followers believing him. I’m glad our people are awaken up to see who these frauds really are.

@ Courtney H

I forgot to mention I remember talking to a black man who claim to be hotep, but was just like Harvey, had a problem with black women. Furthermore he was a Tommy Sotomayor follower and like putting blame toward black women for the black community problems. I had to cut him loose, once I did this he kept calling my phone leaving disrespectful voice messages & texts which lasted close to 3 months. These type of black men with this mentality does more harm to the community then help. I also notice with these type of black men that they take there frustration & rejection out on all black women. Black men like this will not find happiness but misery in their lives.

• Courtney H. says:

@ Shanequa:

I agree with everything that you said 100%! These Black males take all their frustrations out on Black women! People like that are cowards!

I remember that you told us about the hotep guy before. That’s scary! Thanks again for reminding us!

14. Courtney H. says:

I know that this is OT, but here is a feel-good story from last year:

Enjoy! 😀

@Sister Courtney

I have looked at the link and it showed another story of a great educator in the world. Sister Betty Campbell is a light in the world. Not only does she want great education to be made manifest in the world. She wants accurate Black History to be learned by people of Wales and by others throughout the world. Her wit, her intellectual power, and her due diligence has caused her not only to achieve awards and accolades. Her work has motivated even more trailblazing, powerful educators to do their part in educating the masses of the people. Both of us in real life have educated children and this story shows the wonder and the excitement of the educational field. Children need not only discipline, structure, and necessary STEM skills. Children need to be educated on the beauty of Blackness and to honor Black History forever. This story of an unsung legend outlines the necessity for black children to be taught black history, STEM fields, building enterprises, and other skills that are needed for us to flourish in the 21st century and beyond. So, I send well wishes to Sister Betty Campbell.

Thank you Sister for showing this story. 🙂

15. Courtney H. says:

@ Everybody:

Here is a really good documentary. It’s about an hour and a half long.

@Sister Courtney.

It is certainly a very emotional documentary about Wanda Jean. The documentary talks about laws, the state of Oklahoma, and the complex nature of the criminal justice system. It also gives voices to the victims’ families as the victims’ families have the right to be heard too. It describes Wanda Jean’s family too. Wanda Jean lost the clemency hearing, so she was executed in early 2001. The documentary deals with a lot of subjects.

Thank you for showing the video. 🙂

• Courtney H. says:

@ Brother Timothy:

Your are welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to watch the video and commenting. I agree that it is a very emotional video. It’s a sad story all around. The video did discuss a lot of subjects.

I watched this doc years ago for the first time on HBO.

Again, thank you for watching and commenting. 🙂

@ Courtney H
      I watch the documentary on Wanda Jean but this mentally ill woman was a threat to society. She killed her first girlfriend back in 1981 then her second one in 1988. I do have sympathy for her struggling poverty childhood an that’s about it.

• Courtney H. says:

@ Sister Shanequa:

Thank you for watching the video and commenting. I agree that this was a very complex and sad story. I agree that Wanda Jean Allen was mentally ill but at the same time was violent. She had stresses due to her poverty and upbringing and mental disability, but she knew what she was doing when she killed both her her girlfriends. Maybe if she had gotten the help that she need as an adolescent, Wanda Jean probably wouldn’t have murdered those two women in the first place.

It was bad enough that she was only given a manslaughter sentence for killing her first girlfriend and only served two years of a four-year sentence (which is too short for a manslaughter sentence, in my opinion). She killed two women and took them away from their families. No sentence is going to bring them back.

There are other people who have grown up in dysfunctional families and with mental illnesses who did not end up killing people. I don’t believe in the death penalty, but we need to stop making excuses for people committing crimes. However, like I stated earlier, Wanda Jean’s story is a very sad one (for everyone involved).

P.S.: I know that Wikepedia is not the best source, but here is their article about Wanda Jean Allen:

Here’s an article about the documentary:

Again, Sister Shanequa, thank you for watching the documentary and commenting.

16. Courtney H. says:

@ Everybody:

What do you think of this? It’s an interesting story.

Enjoy! 😀

@ Courtney H
      Her white privilege helped her get the $15,000 many of the donations came from her own people.

@Sister Courtney

I have listened to the video. Here are my thoughts. This story is not new. For years and decades, many white families have disowned children who have dated a black human being or non-white person. The white young female claimed that her parents are racists because she is dating a black person. Her family of course will deny it, because many white folks will tolerate being called many names. Yet, tons of white folks will always hate being labeled as a racist. My view is that the parents of the young female felt a certain type of a way for their daughter dating a black man. It is what it is. Ironically, tons of whites paid her money in her Go Fund Me campaign to pay for her tuition. The young white female felt entitled for money and also she broke code. The code among white supremacists is to never snitch or tell about the secrets of white racists. She verbally told on her parents about their racism. Her statements reveal the reality of white racism, white privilege, and how far we have to go in creating a real system of justice in the world. The white female receiving tons of money in a short span of time is really a testament to white privilege. The real world is filled with racism and bigotry. The parents are angry because they were caught and called on it. Also, the young white woman wants to promote her interests too. She is a beneficiary of the system of racism/white supremacy not just her parents. So, she should never be placed on a pedestal. She is not suffering police brutality, massive discrimination based on race, and other injustices that black people have experienced for decades and centuries. Therefore, our job is to promote black liberation.

Thank you for showing the video Sister. 🙂

• Courtney H. says:

@ Brother Timothy:

Thank you for watching the video and commenting. I agree with everything that you said. This White girl is benefiting from white privilege because she’s White. She should not be held up as a heroine because of that. Her Black boyfriend should realize that as well, and should not be fooled because his White girlfriend called out her racist parents. Her struggles are nothing compared to his. And the fact that she raised so much money in a short period is an indicating of that white privilege, just like you and Sister Shanequa said.

Thank you so much for both of your excellent comments! 🙂

17. Courtney H. says:

Everybody:

I don’t know if I can watch this video. My sister and I are planning to go see “Hidden Figures” tomorrow. What do you think?

@ Courtney H
      I’m tired of black women getting blame because “Birth of A Nation” flop. On top of that most the majority of people went to see this movie were black women. Also why aren’t black men not getting blame for this movie not failing. Also he’s going on “Hidden Figures” but “Birth of A Nation” made sure to show black women & children being lynch but didn’t show any white women & children being killed. I have seen several of his videos an he has a problem with black women as well just like Harvey. He put a lot blame on black women. “Hidden Figures” & “Birth of A Nation” both haves a white production team back them up so white Hollywood can break or make a movie.

• Courtney H. says:

@ Sister Shanequa:

Thank you SO MUCH for watching this video! 😀 I just could not stomach it, especially after his video in which he blamed Black single mothers for that Black gay foreperson on the Michael Slager jury for the hung jury (when it was a White jury who was just determined to find Slager not guilty). It seems like this guy will use every opportunity to condemn Black women, even if Black men and women have nothing to do with his videos’ topics.

Harvey is another one who has blamed Black feminists and lesbians for the failure of “Birth of a Nation.” What about the Black men who didn’t supported the movie? Kimberly Fraizer has also stated that you didn’t see White women and children being killed, and hinted that that may have had something to do with Nate Parker having a White wife (I won’t comment on that, though I understand her point. She dogged out Blacks in general for not supporting the movie).

Taurean Reign said that “Birth of a Nation” did better than expected, and he did a video recently praising “Hidden Figures”.

I also agree that the powers that be did not want “Birth of a Nation” to be successful because it dealt with a slave rebellion — which scares a lot of White people. So they should get the blame, since like you said, Hollywood can make or break a movie.

Here is a movie from the 70s that ends with a slave rebellion. I posted it last year.

Warning — this movie contains foul language, graphic violence, and sex and nudity. Enjoy! 😀

@ Courtney H
          Superboy Harvey, Jason Black, Tariq Nasheed, & many others like them are dangerous to weak minded black people especially when they are using social media to gain followers and spread mis-information without giving accurate facts. One thing about the men I mention in this post as well as the man in the recent video you post all have in common hatred toward black people especially black women. All they do is take actual news clip from news media or other sources and retell them on youtube.

• Courtney H. says:

@ Sister Shanequa:

I agree with you. You are absolutely. How can you be pro-Black when you hate Black women? Btw, the video that I posted is by Professor Black Truth.

I agree with everything that you said. Thanks for your comments.

@Sister Shanequa

It is a shame that Superboy Harvey, Jason Black, Tariq Nasheed, & many others would act in that fashion. One common theme about them is that they refuse to show actual African history in our current generation, the actual contributions of great black women in a great level, and in depth solutions to our problems (like investments in communities, self-determination, tools for STEM fields and technological development in our communities, the advancement of pan-Africanism, the promotion of economic justice, the ending of misogynoir, etc.). They issue a lot of complaining about black women instead of opposing white racist injustice geared to motivate and inspire black people to make more change. We want change not stagnation. Also, it is important to show many sociological studies to refute anti-black propaganda including the wisdom from our elders. Analysis is key in any mode of outlining true wisdom. I agree with you Sister.

• Courtney H. says:

@ Shanequa:

Here is Taurean Reign’s review of the movie that I told you about:

He really liked it! Enjoy! 😀

@Sister Courtney

I have listened to the video about Hidden Figures and Birth of a Nation. The male in the video loves to complain about the wrong things on many occasion. The box office results of the movie has nothing to do with every black person in the world. Black women shouldn’t be scapegoated for the results of the Birth of a Nation, because many black men also didn’t want to see the movie for numerous reasons. Not to mention that black women have the right to watch any movie that they want. It is a common pastime for numerous misogynists and faux conscious people to blame black people collectively for everything under the sun. That is why more and more black people of tired of it and speaking up about it. Slave rebellions must be know about by our people without question from the Nat Turner rebellion to the Stono Rebellion of South Carolina. Many people falsely believe that no slaves rebelled, but slaves rebelled in Africa, in the ships, in the Americas, and in other places worldwide (There were black slaves in Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and other places too). Slavery still exists in many places today. Hidden Figures is about NASA black women researchers who helped John Glenn orbit around the Earth. I believe that Hidden Figures should be used to inspire black folks who support STEM Fields in a higher level. Anyone, who has a gift in STEM fields, should be encouraged and motivated to pursue their gift.

Ultimately, Hollywood (which is controlled by mostly older white males not black people) controls the influence of films that they allow in their screens. Jason Black has some type of complex in ignoring that the most disrespected group of people on Earth are black women as Malcolm X has said decades ago. White privilege is real and male privilege is real. I have not seen any human being scapegoated and mistreated in the world as much as black women. His refusal to acknowledge that certainly outlines his hatred of black women self-determination. In the final analysis, we want black men and black women to have freedom and liberation. We want black people to be truly free without maligning the character of black women. Black people are entitled to justice by birthright.

Thank you Sister for showing the video. 🙂

18. Courtney H. says:

@ Everybody:

What do you think of this?

Phillip’s commentary is very good. Enjoy! 😀

@Sister Courtney

Hello Sister.

Here are my thoughts.

Phillip’s commentaries on this issue is very detailed and interesting. First, these protests are the largest post-Inaugural protests in American history. No crowds have been this large on that weekend since the anti-Iraq war protests back in the early 2000’s. So, it was huge. Most of the police didn’t use militarized weapons since as Phillip has stated, these protesters are no threat to the cops. Most of the protesters were peaceful. People have the right to vote or not. The vast majority of the protesters are peaceful. Also, broken windows are not worst than innocent lives being lost via police brutality or innocent lives being lost via imperialism. I’m more concerned with innocent human life and protecting the environment than some broken windows.

I don’t agree with damaging innocent property, but we are in a struggle for liberation. He is right that Bernie Sanders can fill stadiums and Hillary Clinton struggled to have equivalent crowds. Wikileaks exposed the DNC using shady ways in the primary. Donald Trump is an extremist. With Trump, it is proof positive of how white intellectual mediocrity and bigotry are constantly awarded in society while Black Excellence is readily omitted in mainstream society. Trump supporters are in for a rude awakening. Black people are constantly attacked by white racists regardless if we set up our own autonomous communities and infrastructure. He said that Spencer (or the neo-Nazi) was punched in the face. I heard of Spencer for years. He’s a racist and an Islamophobe too. Phillip made an excellent point about how the system not wanting true equality since the system by default is based on discrimination and oppression. The fundamental point is that we need to organize, use strategies, and fight for our human rights as black people.

Thank you for showing the video Sister. 🙂

19. Courtney H. says:

@ Everybody:

What do you think of this?

Enjoy! 😀

@Sister Courtney

I have listened to the video. First, the American Enterprise Institute or the AEI promotes neo conservative foreign policy which includes aggression against Iran. The AEI supports far right wing Israelis and Western war mongers. It is obvious that Trump is a far right nationalist and he is allied with far right black people. Many conservatives love Trump since Trump is a xenophobe, loves free market capitalism, and believes in militarist aggression overseas. The alt right and the ankh right (including black reactionaries) are in unison ideologically on many issues. Today is Black History Month. It is important to recognize progressive black heroes like Fred Hampton, Dr. King, Malcolm X, Harriet Tubman, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, etc. Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon and doesn’t have extensive experience in housing department infrastructure. Therefore, I don’t believe that he should be the head of HUD.

Trump invokes Dr. King, but Dr. King believed in democratic socialism, in reparations, in strong voting rights, and he opposed imperialism by his words and by his actions. There has been many black people who are allied with white racists. This is not new. Many black people allied with Nixon and George W. Bush. The narrator made great points about Trump’s agenda and his actions. Trump’s black supporters don’t represent us. Black people are diverse and the black community is very large. FOX News is known for its anti-black propaganda and many of Trump’s black Trump supporters on FOX News have been fired. The vast majority of black people didn’t vote for Trump. Black women opposed Trump in the highest percentage and black people opposed Trump more so than any other ethnic group in America (to our credit as black people). The narrator made a great point about Trump saying nothing on investing in HBCUs. I disagree with the narrator in saying about cutting out their tongues. Even black reactionaries can wake up. I wish for the black far right conservatives to wake up.

In the final analysis, we want terrorist cops to be jailed and imprisoned. We want a federal living wage. We want Medicare for all or universal health care. We want education to be affordable, we want an end to imperialism, we desire pan-African unity, the end to the mass incarceration state (as advanced by Cynthia McKinney), we reject xenophobia, and we believe in justice. Therefore, the billionaires and corporate puppets in Trump’s cabinet proves how Trump is ally with the capitalist oligarchy. We want revolutionary change.

Thank you for showing the video Sister. 🙂

20. Courtney H. says:

@ Everybody:

Here’s a good Black History story:

Enjoy! 😀

21. Courtney H. says:

Here’s another interesting article:

@Sister Courtney

Good Afternoon to you.

First, today is Frederick Douglas’ Birthday. He was a passionate, legendary man. I have looked at both links. Here are my thoughts. First, both links shows how many events of the past continue in the present. Debates about immigration and rights in general persisted back then and continue to be debated too. Second, we are opposed to xenophobia period. While, we reject the views of any person of color non-black individual who is racist (we don’t want non-black POC running our stores and running our infrastructure), we know that white supremacists are xenophobic specifically for racist, evil reasons. The white supremacists/racists want to dehumanize and degrade anyone who isn’t white. We can promote black liberation and black institutions while rejecting xenophobia at the same time. We are revolutionaries not anti-immigrant fascists. Xenophobia is a cousin to fascism. Fascism is not just about being anti-black. Fascism is also about being anti-neighbor and the Golden Rule is an eternal precept that I will forever believe in.

Also, many black immigrants exist in the world and we believe in the individual freedom of black people (regardless if a black person is an immigrant or not). Now, the Chinese Exclusion Act was racist and it was advanced by white racists who believed in the lie that white people alone are representative of true “Americans” when whites are not the original Americans. The first inhabitants of America didn’t speak English and they didn’t came from Europe originally. The first people of the Americas were non-whites who created large civilizations in both continents from the Mound civilizations to the Olmec civilization. Frederick Douglas is right to oppose the Chinese Exclusion Act, because it harmed the lives of innocent people and it was blatantly racist. The Filipinos do experience economic exploitation in the cruise industry. That story about cruises once against prove that multinational corporations (not every immigrant) should be blamed for worldwide financial issues in our communities. It is the capitalists in those corporations who promote division, hatred, and economically destructive policies for the masses of black people. Workers internationally should be treated with respect. Black people are owed justice completely. I always enjoy your views.

Thank you for showing both links Sister.

Happy Valentines Day to you as well.

Blessings to you Friend. 🙂